Thursday, August 26, 2010

THE FALL

A Damn pretty movie, with an excelent looking bunch-o-promotional art. I shoulda know better. Just the idea of hospitalized stuntman Roy Walker (Lee Pace) using a lonely child to steal drugs for him, made us so mad we turned it off. I wanted it to not be awful. I searched out info, pictures, trailers, cast list, whatever. It was so pretty, we thought maybe we should take another look. Yeah, it was pretty all right, pretty disturbing, pretty sad. If I lived near the people who made this movie, every time I could afford more toilet paper I`d go see em. "The hero" Roy shoulda ended up in jail, wearing that same harem-pants bullfighter outfit and too much eye shadow.
Lee Pace was a little creepy in " Pushing Daisies" as pieman Ned. He was the guy who brought dead things, including fruit, pets, and people, back to life by touching them. That was creepy but sometimes cool enough, but even his unnaturally good pies of undead fruit didn`t make up
for having us stumble through this overly mysterious, as Detective Emerson Cod would have put it, Crap Salad.
...............Aquavelveta...............

No comments:

Post a Comment