Saturday, September 4, 2010

SON OF RAMBOW

I had to get this one on the list as quick as possible. Woo Hoo! Eggcelent, definitely my favorite since my last favorite movie awhile ago.The movie had so many high points, I`m not going to tell you any of them. "Son of Rambo," a 2007 film including Neil Dudgeon, Bill Milner, and Jessica Hynes, is a blast from the brick-phone past. The hardest part was finding a place to pause to wash the dishes. In this nostalgic comedy, young Will (Bill Milner) whose ultrareligous family forbids him to watch TV or go to the movies, is recruited by class bully Lee (Will Poulter) to help make a movie based on "First Blood." This film documents the unlikely friendship that blossoms between them.


"Son Of Rambo" is a British-French product from the team behind "Hitch Hikers Guide To The Universe." Unlike "Crank 2 High Voltage," (an excellent movie we`ll finish watching next) this was a really good dinner movie. Wish I was 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment