Sunday, September 19, 2010

OINK OW! BLOG HOG COMMIN THROUGH OINK

Man these aisles are tight! Ok so maybe it isn`t fair for me to rate every cool sounding movie whose name I find onna list. But is it fair not to be able to mention one just because I wasn`t tuff-enuf to hang in there till the very end? Under the "Movies You`ll Love" on the netflix page I have rated 3,403 movies so far. That doesn`t mean I`ve had time (or interest) enough to watch any where near, all of, that many movies. It doesnt take an hour or two to tell that you don`t wanna be some places, and rather than a review those are only a rating. More of a way to keep from stepping in something icky again and again than a description

Still even though I don`t wanna watch enough for a fair review, some of these were trippy enough to be memorable, if not something I`d recommend. The first one to pop to mind in this regard falls into the Japanese horror category, but damn! After looking into a few of it`s clips on YouTube I had to rethink even quoting the name. Talk about stepping in something something icky. The grisly clips I just found were enough to make me rethink the whole idea of proffering the names of movies I couldn`t stomach watching all the way through. It`s quite possible that they were even worse than the one I just now almost foisted on my unsuspecting readers, oy!

Ok so I`ll continue watching them before calling attention to them. It`s embarrassing enough to admit I didn`t bail on some of these I did watch. If it sucks don`t watch it. Just because somebody had the money and time to make it into a movie doesn`t mean it`s worth a crap, and if you think it`s awful now it`s libel to get worse inna minute. You`ve gotta watch out what you allow people to pour into your head. Like Monk said, " You`ll thank me later."

No comments:

Post a Comment